Auteur Sujet: Mass Effect: Andromeda  (Lu 6329 fois)

En ligne Yan

• Membre Coché
  • Fuck Trump
Mass Effect: Andromeda
« le: 12 novembre 2012, 16:38:29 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I am really excited to share some news with you today, but first, since most of you probably don’t know who I am, I thought I would start with a bit of an introduction.

I was born and raised not too far from Montreal, in the province of Quebec, and while I won’t bore you with the details, I was lucky enough to grow in an environment where videogames were very present. The passion I had for them resulted in a bachelor degree in Computer Science, and in time work took me to Edmonton. I’d regularly play pen & paper role-playing games with my group of friends, until we switched to PC RPGs and played through Baldur’s Gate 1 and 2, and Neverwinter Nights. You can imagine my surprise when I realized that the company who developed them, BioWare, was just down the street!

A few years later, in January of 2006, I was lucky enough to join my favorite game company! I was immediately assigned to the original Mass Effect, which was in very early production at the time, as its Senior Development Director. I worked closely with Casey Hudson and the Leads team through the rest of ME1 and the first half of ME2, when BioWare decided to open another studio in Montreal. I was honored to be asked to lead the team, so I wrapped up my work in Edmonton and moved back to Montreal in the summer of 2009, where our small team was being put in place.

Because BioWare has always believed that the company culture is one of the key ingredients of the games we make, we took two important steps with the team. First, we deliberately seeded the new studio with many transfers from Edmonton. Second, we chose to grow the team relatively slowly, allowing new people to join the team and integrate into its culture in due time. Even with that approach, though, the Montreal studio has made significant contributions to the Mass Effect franchise. We started by building about half the cinematics for ME2, then most of its N7 missions, and finally we played an important role in the development of much of its post-release content. Then on ME3, we took charge of the multiplayer portion as well as making significant contributions to the single-player campaign. Most recently, we built a large piece of DLC that will be released on November 27 and that you know under the name of Omega. With each new portion of work, we took on deeper and broader responsibilities, but we always worked in conjunction with Casey, the Mass Effect leads, and the developers in Edmonton.

That evolution now takes its next step, with the news that the next Mass Effect game is already in development, driven by the team here in Montreal. This is the goal we have been working toward for years now, and every member of our team is proud, excited, and humbled to take on the responsibility for the next game.

To ensure a proper and effective transition, we’ll continue to be supported by the Edmonton studio through the game’s development, working with and learning from them on some critical initiatives. On top of that, Casey remains the Executive Producer, but he will have a Project Director under him, working in Montreal, leading our development team and making day-to-day decisions for the game. We all care very much about Mass Effect and make our decisions based on what’s best for the game.

There is really not much I can tell you about the game right now, except that it will be built with the amazing technology of Frostbite as its foundation, enhanced by many of the systems that the Dragon Age III team has already spent a lot of time building.

The other thing I can tell you is that, while it will be very respectful of the heritage built over the course of the first three games, with the original trilogy now concluded and the switch over to a new engine, we are exploring new directions, both on the gameplay and story fronts. You can still expect the pillars the franchise is known for to be fully intact though, including diverse alien races, a huge galaxy to explore, and of course rich, cinematic storytelling.

Now that the core of our team is in place, the next step for us is to have the BioWare Montreal studio grow at an accelerated pace over the next year as we build a team large enough to support the production of what we know is going to be an amazing game in the franchise. If you or someone you know is interested in joining our team, keep an eye on our job postings. We’re always looking for talented and passionate people, but it is more the case now than ever!

We’re all looking forward to telling you more about this next Mass Effect game, but it’s probably going to be quite a while before you hear from us again. We know you have high expectations for the franchise and we want to make sure whatever we show you lives up to those expectations.

Thank you all for your interest and your passion,

Yanick

Studio Director – BioWare Montreal

@YanickRRoy

J'espere que ce sera pas un prequelle mais en meme temp je me demande ce sera quoi la suite vue la fin du 3

Hors ligne Darkman

• Membre Coché
Re : Mass Effect: Andromeda
« Réponse #1 le: 12 novembre 2012, 19:18:55 pm »
Tant qu'à moi c'est décevant comme annonce. Un nouvel IP n'aurait franchement pas fait de tord.

Si on exclu The last of Us et Watch Dogs, j'ai vraiment rien en tête de nouveau qui semble promoteur.
« Modifié: 13 novembre 2012, 21:34:21 pm par Darkman »

Hors ligne Nicktendo

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #2 le: 13 novembre 2012, 00:13:52 am »
Tant qu'à moi c'est décevant comme annonce. Un nouvel IP n'aurait franchement pas fait de tord.

Si on excluant The last of Us et Watch Dogs j'ai vraiment rien en tête de nouveau qui semble promoteur.

Bioware en font un justement... Ya rien qui les empêche de continuer avec Dragon Age et Mass Effect en attendant.

Personnellement, j'ai hâte de voir ça, en plus avec Frostbite 2! J'ai ben hâte de voir les premières images, même si je sais que ça risque d'allez au plus tard en fin 2013-début 2014 avant qu'on voit de quoi de concret.

Hors ligne Jason Frost

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #3 le: 13 novembre 2012, 01:13:30 am »
Mass Effect avec un alien comme héros.

Hors ligne Pat

• Membre Coché
  • L'Admin d'une épave
« Réponse #4 le: 13 novembre 2012, 09:28:11 am »
J'comprend pas pourquoi personne ne veut un prequel... La rencontre entre les humains et les autres extra-terrestres est cent fois meilleure comme histoire que la niaiserie des Reapers.

Hors ligne Nidrox

• Membre Coché
  • Some people think they can outsmart me... maybe
« Réponse #5 le: 13 novembre 2012, 21:07:30 pm »
Très content de voir un titre de cette ampleur développé par un studio d'ici! Ils vont avoir du fun! 8)
Ceux qui sont prêts à sacrifier une liberté essentielle pour acheter une sécurité passagère ne méritent ni l’une, ni l’autre - Benjamin Franklin

Hors ligne Chuck

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #6 le: 14 novembre 2012, 22:17:19 pm »
J'comprend pas pourquoi personne ne veut un prequel... La rencontre entre les humains et les autres extra-terrestres est cent fois meilleure comme histoire que la niaiserie des Reapers.

caline tu bandes ben sur les prequel?

Hors ligne geepouks

• Membre
« Réponse #7 le: 08 novembre 2014, 11:27:14 am »
Plus de détails sur Mass Effect 4 et la possibilité de voir arriver Mass Effect trilogy sur Xbox One et PS4.
http://www.game-focus.com/des-details-sur-mass-effect-4-51974.php
Jou à:
Xbox One: Dying Light, The Evil Within, Resident Evil: Revelation 2, Dragon Âge: Inquisition.
PS4: Last of Us, The order 1886.

En ligne Yan

• Membre Coché
  • Fuck Trump
« Réponse #8 le: 18 avril 2015, 10:19:10 am »
Mass Effect 4 details leak through survey

The Next Mass Effect Context:

The next Mass Effect game takes place in the Helius Cluster (a cluster of 100s of solar systems in the Andromeda Galaxy), far removed by time and space from Commander Shepard’s heroic acts and the final events of the Mass Effect trilogy. You are a pathfinder, a combat trained but un-tested explorer leading an expedition into the Helius cluster to establish a new home for humanity. As you explore this sprawling series of solar systems (over 4x the size of Mass Effect 3), collecting resources and building colonies, you will encounter the savagery of untamed lands in the form of cut-throat outlaws and warring alien races. To survive and colonize the wild reaches of space, you will need to grow your arsenal, your ship, your crew and make strategic (and often uneasy) alliances to fight against increasingly menacing foes. Along the way, you will encounter the remains of a once powerful and mysterious alien race, the Remnant, whose forgotten technology holds the key to gaining power in this region of the galaxy. As you uncover who the Remnant were, and the mysteries their ruins contain, you are drawn into a violent race to find the source of their forgotten technology that will determine the fate of humanity.

Collect Resources to Fuel your Growth:

Scour solar systems and planets within the Helius Cluster to find valuable resources and blueprints of long forgotten alien technology that will allow you to craft better equipment and weapons, such as improving your leg armor to allow you to jetpack jump, or upgrading your cryo-beam (laser cannon) to target enemies or do area damage around you to clear out close threats. As you build your arsenal and resource infrastructure, you will be able to explore deeper into the increasingly dangerous and resource-rich solar systems of the Helius Cluster.

A Capable Crew:

Throughout the story, you will recruit seven distinct crew members to fight by your side. Each crew member has a unique personality and specific abilities that open up strategic options as you choose which two of them to bring into each mission. For example, Cora has the ability to deploy a biotic shield that protects everyone in the bubble while still allowing you and your squad to fire out of it. Your crew will grow alongside you as you explore the Helius Cluster, and you can choose how you upgrade your crew’s weapons, gear and abilities to increase their individual combat effectiveness. Create the perfect squad to react to any situation and to support your preferred gameplay style.

Your Crew, Your Story:

Your crew members aren’t merely hired guns – they are part of the living universe in the Helius Cluster that develops in response to your actions and choices. Increase each crew member’s loyalty by pursuing missions that are important to that specific character. For example, when a Krogan colony ship has been stolen by one of the outlaw factions leaving the colonists stranded without resources to survive, your Krogan squad mate, Drack, is determined to strike out against them. If you take the mission and help him track down the outlaws’ hideout to return the ship to its rightful owners, Drack’s loyalty toward you and your squad will increase and Drack will unlock a brand new skill tree.

Explore each individual’s backstory and develop your relationship with them through conversations and unique missions. True to Mass Effect, what you choose to say will directly affect your crew’s loyalty and relationship with you, and will open up different conversations and narrative opportunities at the end of the game depending upon how you approach each encounter.

Deployed Strike Team Missions:

The Helius Cluster is 1000s of light years across, and you can’t be everywhere at once. As you develop more colonies, resource bases and settlements, you have to be able to keep them safe. Spend resources to recruit mercenaries and develop an AI controlled Strike Team that you can deploy to take on randomly generated, time-sensitive missions. Strike Team missions take many forms, including settlement defense and Remnant artifact recovery, which will take real-time to complete. Send your Strike Team out on a mission while you continue playing the main game and they will return, 20 – 30 minutes later, having gained rewards such as XP, currency and equipment based on the success of their mission. Spend money and resources to train your Strike Team and acquire better gear for them, which will increase their success rate and allow them to take on more difficult missions for greater rewards.

Active Strike Team Missions:

When you encounter a Strike Team mission in the Single-Player mode, you can leave your Strike Team at their base and decide to tackle the mission yourself with your Multiplayer roster of characters. You also have the option of tackling the mission by yourself, or recruiting up to three friends to play with you. The more friends you bring, the greater the challenge and the greater the reward. These missions will play out using the Next Mass Effect’s multiplayer Horde mode (more details on this later). These missions will include a variety of thematically appropriate objectives, like defending a Settlement against Khet attacks, or recovering a Remnant artifact off of a planet before an outlaw gang gets there first. By taking an active role in strike team missions, you can earn special Single-player rewards in addition to the usual multiplayer specific characters, weapons, weapon mods, and pieces of equipment which can be customized between missions. Additionally, players who join another person’s Strike Team mission will receive bonus in-game currency and multiplayer XP for helping others with their missions.

Multiplayer “Horde” Mode:

The next Mass Effect’s “Horde” multiplayer pits you and up to three of your friends against waves of enemy troops on various battlefields throughout the galaxy. Players fight together to survive increasingly difficult enemy attacks and accomplish objectives, like disabling a bomb near a colony base or assassinating a target. Progress through multiplayer missions to gain XP and earn new multiplayer specific weapons, characters, weapon mods, and pieces of equipment, which can be customized between matches. Multiplayer play will also earn you APEX funds (in-game currency), which can be used to purchase items and gear in the Single Player game.

Establish Settlements:

Search solar systems for rare habitable planets to establish a settlement that could serve as a base for humankind’s new home in the Helius Cluster. As you build permanent settlements, you will make strategic choices on where to focus your new base’s resources. For example: Recon Settlements will clear fog of war from the space map and give the player more strike team missions to choose from, while Mining Settlements will periodically supplement the player’s supply of crafting materials.

Dialogue:

Building upon the rich history of strategic dialogue that has defined the Mass Effect series, you can make meaningful choices in every conversation you have with characters that impact the way your game evolves. The next Mass Effect adds deeper control over your conversations through a greater ability to interrupt and change the course of the conversation as it is happening. During certain conversations, you will be able to take action based choices, such as the option to pull out your gun and force someone to open a door instead of convincing them to do it through conversational guile. Action based choices give you more options for how you approach dialogue with characters in the game and can lead to more extreme outcomes on the story as it evolves around the decisions you make when interacting with a huge cast of NPC characters.

Seamlessly Travel Through the Next Mass Effect Universe:

As you pilot your space ship, Tempest, across the 100s of solar systems that are seamlessly connected in the next Mass Effect, you will encounter new planets filled with valuable resources, intelligent life, conflict, and alien technology that all give you opportunities to increase the power of your character, your ship and your team so that you can build them into a force that perfectly suits your gameplay style. Transitions between activities, like flying your Tempest (space ship) across a solar system to land on a mineral rich planet, then jumping into your Mako (land vehicle) to explore the surface of planet, all happen smoothly without loading screens.

Customize and Share Your Experience:

Discover new things in Andromeda Galaxy, like alien artifacts and natural wonders, that serve as trophies and decorations that you can use to modify the look of your character, Tempest (Space Ship) and Mako (land vehicle). Customize the way your squad and your character look with clothes and aesthetic modifications that you unlock throughout the game. Photos you take from the far reaches of the galaxy can be used to decorate your starship or sold to certain characters.

Remnant Vault Raids: Find and activate Remnant Monoliths to unlock Remnant vaults. Explore abandoned Remnant ruins to find and locate a powerful artifact, but once you remove it you will trigger the vault defenses that will arm traps, activate defense robots and even change the architecture of the vault itself to stop you from escaping. Fight your way out of the vault and you will be rewarded with valuable loot, including powerful gear, crafting resources and Star Keys that can be used to unlock massive orbital facilities in space that grant permanent stat bonuses.

Optional Elite Remnant Vault Raids are scattered around the Helius Cluster located in special orbital facilities that are unlocked by Star Keys. Similar to the standard Remnant Vaults, you enter them to retrieve a special artifact which will trigger the vault defenses that arm traps, activate defense robots and change the architecture of the vault itself to stop you from escaping. However, Elite vaults ratchet up the difficulty of the encounter with increasingly powerful defense robots and traps, as well as roaming outlaws and deadly Khet patrols that are also in search of the elite artifacts. Elite Remnant vaults will test the limits of your combat and puzzle solving acumen, but with greater difficulty comes greater rewards. Gain rare loot, narrative acclaim and huge rewards for completing these daunting challenges.

Khet Outposts:

As you explore planets throughout the Helius Cluster, you will encounter Khet Outposts. These outposts are optional combat experiences where you enter the outpost and fight off waves of enemies. Destroy Khet outposts to earn XP, rewards and thwart their growing power in the region. Your allies will reward you with praise and increased narrative options as you fight to remove the Khet presence from the region.

Drive and upgrade your Mako (land vehicle):

Explore the surfaces of 100s of planets in the Helius Cluster in your versatile land vehicle, the Mako. Whether you are looking for a place to set up a colony, searching for a Remnant vault or attacking a Khet Outpost, you will enjoy getting there in your Mako. Equip and upgrade your Mako in dozens of ways, like adding turbo boosters, upgrading your shield generator or adding a Hostile Detector to your radar to create the ultimate planetary exploration vehicle. Finally, get your Mako looking the way you want with a custom paintjob.

C'est pas mal confirmé aparament

Hors ligne geepouks

• Membre
« Réponse #9 le: 31 décembre 2015, 13:59:43 pm »
Jou à:
Xbox One: Dying Light, The Evil Within, Resident Evil: Revelation 2, Dragon Âge: Inquisition.

En ligne Yan

• Membre Coché
  • Fuck Trump
« Réponse #10 le: 01 avril 2016, 22:47:01 pm »
Gameplay leak!
! No longer available

Gameplay d'une version de 2014 aparament
« Modifié: 01 avril 2016, 22:55:12 pm par Yan »

Hors ligne Pat

• Membre Coché
  • L'Admin d'une épave
« Réponse #11 le: 01 avril 2016, 23:09:48 pm »
C'est pas mal obsolète si ça date de 2 ans.

En ligne Yan

• Membre Coché
  • Fuck Trump
« Réponse #12 le: 02 avril 2016, 00:05:44 am »
C mieu que rien lol
Au moin ça confirme que ya un jetpack

Hors ligne Nicktendo

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #13 le: 08 avril 2016, 12:33:56 pm »

Si on excluant The last of Us et Watch Dogs j'ai vraiment rien en tête de nouveau qui semble promoteur.

Bioware en font un justement... Ya rien qui les empêche de continuer avec Dragon Age et Mass Effect en attendant.

Personnellement, j'ai hâte de voir ça, en plus avec Frostbite 2! J'ai ben hâte de voir les premières images, même si je sais que ça risque d'allez au plus tard en fin 2013-début 2014 avant qu'on voit de quoi de concret.

Lol, j'étais dans le champ pas mal. Ça aura pris jusqu'à la mi-2016 finalement.

Vraiment hâte de jouer à ce jeu... Ça fait 4 ans j'attend pour quelque chose caliss!

Hors ligne unforgiven

• Membre Coché
  • Nintendo, PC, Android
« Réponse #14 le: 20 août 2016, 18:18:58 pm »
Sentez-vous libre de supporter ce dégénéré.

http://imgur.com/gallery/vKfZ8

En ligne Yan

• Membre Coché
  • Fuck Trump
« Réponse #15 le: 20 août 2016, 18:57:13 pm »
Heu?
Ya un idiot dans une équipe de 500 personnes et faudrait pas achetter le jeu?

Hors ligne iZer

• Membre Coché
  • Fanboys hater
Re : Re : Mass Effect: Andromeda
« Réponse #16 le: 20 août 2016, 19:52:39 pm »
Sentez-vous libre de supporter ce dégénéré.

http://imgur.com/gallery/vKfZ8

Ca fait longtemps que je le suis sur twitter et m'semble qu'il avait pas ce genre de speech quand il était chez Raven Software. Il s'est fait mordre par une grosse mouche raciste de Montréal. :D
XBO: Destiny 2, NHL 18, Forza Motorsport 6
PS4: For Honor, Mass Effect Andromeda, Disney Infinity 3.0, Dirt 4
PS3:
Switch: Zelda BotW

Hors ligne Jason Frost

• Membre Coché
Re : Re : Re : Mass Effect: Andromeda
« Réponse #17 le: 21 août 2016, 20:19:54 pm »
Ca fait longtemps que je le suis sur twitter et m'semble qu'il avait pas ce genre de speech quand il était chez Raven Software. Il s'est fait mordre par une grosse mouche raciste de Montréal. :D
ahaha, me too...

C'était pas lui qui avait dit que si Wolfenstein de 2009 était le #1 vendeur le mois de sa sortie, il allait donner une copie du jeu à tous ses followers?

Hors ligne iZer

• Membre Coché
  • Fanboys hater
Re : Re : Re : Re : Mass Effect: Andromeda
« Réponse #18 le: 21 août 2016, 20:45:34 pm »
ahaha, me too...

C'était pas lui qui avait dit que si Wolfenstein de 2009 était le #1 vendeur le mois de sa sortie, il allait donner une copie du jeu à tous ses followers?

Il voulait rembourser tout les copies de Wolfenstein de ses followers si le jeu battait Madden 10 dans les charts NPD. :D

https://twitter.com/manveerheir/status/3246400569
« Modifié: 21 août 2016, 20:48:37 pm par iZer »
PS3:

Hors ligne geepouks

• Membre
« Réponse #19 le: 08 septembre 2016, 02:08:04 am »
La toute dernière séquence du jeu en 4K.
Jou à:

Hors ligne geepouks

• Membre
« Réponse #20 le: 07 novembre 2016, 22:12:55 pm »
Pour la journée N7 Bioware dévoile une nouvelle bande annonce.
Jou à:

Hors ligne Pat

• Membre Coché
  • L'Admin d'une épave
« Réponse #21 le: 08 novembre 2016, 10:34:33 am »
Trailer vraiment mauvais.

Mais voici toutes les infos qui sont sorties:

Backstory
-Around 2185, at the height of galactic progress, unaware of the impending Reaper invasion (though after Sovereign), several species band together for the "Andromeda Initiative"
-4 Arks, each carrying a different race, are built, housing thousands of individuals to chart a course to Andromeda

More on the Andromeda Initiative:
"Founded in 2176 and launched in 2185, the Andromeda Initiative is a civilian, multi-species project created to send scientists, explorers and colonists on a one-way trip to settle in the Andromeda Galaxy. With powerful benefactors lending their support, the program has grown substantially in scope since its inception. The Initiative’s ultimate goal is to establish a permanent presence on the seemingly resource-rich frontier of Andromeda, and eventually create a reliable route between it and the Milky Way Galaxy."

-Turians are confirmed in the game
-The Heleus Cluster is noted as having a significant amount of "Golden Worlds", or planets ripe for life
-Each ark is led by a "Pathfinder"
-The Pathfinder, recon teams and others onboard are in cryosleep, unaware of what transpires in the Milky Way after they depart
-You play as either Scott or Sara Ryder (you can change your name), the children of Alec Ryder (pathfinder of the human ark)
-Alec Ryder is voiced by Clancy Brown
-Events at the start of the game occur that pass this role down to you, you are untested and unproven, unlike Commander Shepard of the previous trilogy
-This doesn't mean Mass Effect is Ryder's story from now on, they want the game to feel like a complete story (while teasing other stories that could happen)
-More customization options than previous games
-You can customize your father and your sibling, though not as extensively
-The "Nexus" is basically a forward command center staffed by multiple species that arrives in Andromeda early to pave the way for the Arks
-The Hyperion (humanity's ark) arrives at an incorrect location that's volatile and loses contact with the other arks and Nexus

Inspiration
-The (much improved) Mako of ME1, the loyalty missions of ME2, the multiplayer of ME3

Combat
-Global cooldowns are now replaced by individual timers
-Powers are instead hotkeyed for quick use, no longer pausing to bring up a wheel and aim (you can still pause the combat but it's not how BioWare intends combat to function)
-Dynamic cover system (ala TLOU)
-Still a cover based shooter with a goal to get the player moving around the battlefield more
-Jetpack allows for more movement variety; you can quick dash instead of rolling
-Jetpack has a hover function that allows you to hit enemies seeking cover or survey your surroundings
-Less emphasis on linear, clearly telegraphed environments that tell you a combat encounter is coming (though linear areas are still in the game)
-Game Informer's hands on was positive, feel the game has a clearer identity in combat than previous games
-You still queue up attacks, combos, order your squad, etc
-All key elements are still intact but the studio wanted to encourage more experimentation and wider variety of abilities

-Class system is gone; instead you have full access to abilities from all classes, you can mix and match skills from tech, soldier or biotics
-Goal is to allow players to try different approaches to combat without being locked in at the start
-However, you can still specialize once you invest enough points into a category of skills, you unlock a profile that can get you bonuses for your particular play style
-This is where class names like "Vanguard" (invest in combat and biotics) and "Adept" (invest in biotics) resurface
-Invest in multiple categories and you unlock the "Explorer" profile
-There is a narrative reason that allows you to reconfigure your points throughout the game so that you can try out multiple gameplay approaches without making multiple characters
-You can customize your helmet, chest, shoulders, arms and legs, more extensive than previous trilogy
-Many familiar weapons return, as well as new melee options like swords and hammers

Enemy/Environments/Crafting
-The 'Kett' are the main enemy
-The team wanted players to experience the first time encountering a new alien species vs already having it established in prior games
-Rather than painting them as mortal enemies, BioWare wanted to make them feel foreboding but not ugly as they want you to also empathize with them
-Instead of having "linear slices" of planets that you land on, you explore these planets from the surface to their underbelly
-Critical paths, optional planets, major hubs, loyalty missions return
-Your land vehicle is designated the "Nomad", and the team got special guidance from NFS developers on its handling.
-The Nomad isn't sluggish and cumbersome like the Mako, it's very fast, still boosts and maneuvers much better
-The Nomad doesn't have weapons, you can customize things like its speed and appearance
-BioWare did not want to repeat having things like mineral nodes and multiple identical outposts scattered across planets
-Points of interest include combat encounters, puzzles, narrative beats etc on planets
-One planet, called 'Elaaden', is flagged as a possible habitat zone, however the surface is hazardous (no water, extremely hot); you can be pointed in this direction in multiple ways, for example, a Krogan can request the Pathfinder to find a missing colony ship or you can just choose to land on the planet yourself and see what you find
-On planets, one of your priorities is to scout for drop zones for your crew that drop "forward stations" that establishes a foothold for you
-These stations allow for changing up your loadout, fast travel point, etc
-Planets can have multiple dangers like acid pools, burning wreckage, weather etc that can all kill you
-Most planets have at least one major enemy base
-Planets can have areas, encounters and "super bosses" that are too tough for you to handle at first, encouraging players to come back later
-Since Andromeda is a new galaxy, Ryder can actively scan and discover things in the environments; that gets sent back for analysis and unlocks new technologies for the player
-Scanning and discovering these things also allows you to obtain blueprints to craft weapons and armor for yourself
-You can create a wide array of items, not just ammo types and weapon mods, items that haven't been seen before in the Milky Way (thanks to new alien tech)
-Some plot threads and missions lead you across multiple planets

Squadmates
-Peebee (nickname): Asari squadmate shown in previous footage. Went off on her own after arriving on the Nexus and described as having a "bubbly personality". She's smart and not concerned with social norms and "niceties".
-Liam: Arrived with the Pathfinder, former police officer and described as having a "light attitude", bringing levity to situations

The Tempest (Your Ship)
-Important to harken back to the Normandy as it was a fan favorite
-There are no loading screens as you move through the ship
-Galaxy map returns but rather than piloting a mini ship on a map, it is more immersive, you select a planet, the game gives you sense of traveling towards that planet, and when you back out, you're immediately at your destination
-You don't pilot the ship manually, but it feels seamless as you go from planet to planet and see them from your bridge getting closer in the window
-They wanted a seamless experience from picking a planet to walking down to your cargo hold, hopping into the Nomad and landing on a planet. There is a landing sequence and you get off the ship. No more loading screens and instantly popping up on the surface of a planet.

Relationships/Characters
-There are more relationships in the game than any other Bioware game (as they noted fans make a big emphasis on romance in the games)
-The squadmate with the least amount of lines in Andromeda has more lines than the squadmate with the most amount of lines in ME3
-Due to complications in the awakening process, your sibling won't join you in combat but you can interact with them and build a relationship
-Many of these dealings are optional, and discovering more about the Ryder family is a plot thread
-BioWare is confident the details of this story are what differentiates it from a traditional "hero's journey"
-Loyalty missions return but they are not critical to the ending of the game; you can complete them after you complete the main story path for example
-Emphasis that relationships don't just culminate in a sex scene, but rather characters can just want to get in the sack, while others are interested in long term relationships and others still aren't interested at all. Bioware wanted to capture more "shooting bottles with Garrus" moments in the game, of which there are plenty

Multiplayer
-More evolved and refined form of ME3
-Card based economy where you earn XP and credits
-There are microtransactions but no real world money is required, you can unlock normally
-You still set the map, enemy, as before but you can also activate modifiers that can give you decreased health (for greater reward) or more damage (less reward)
-Bioware also plans to release custom crafted missions with unique modifiers that players can't change themselves
-These custom missions give you a 3rd currency, "mission funds" which allow you directly purchase items and weapons vs the mercy of random card packs; however these items are only available for a limited time in the store and can change often
-In MP, you play as the "Apex Force", a militia strike team from the Nexus
-Different enemies require you to use different tactics (some are shield heavy, some use heavy biotics etc)
-Playing MP will have advantages for the single player but it absolutely does not affect the ending of the game
-New "Prestige" mechanic added: With several types of characters, you earn regular XP and prestige XP. The prestige XP goes into every character of that 'type', for example 'tanky' characters. Earning enough prestige can grant you added health for all tank characters, etc.

Choices
-No more Paragon/Renegade system
-They want more nuance and subtlety and giving the player more opportunity to express themselves
-You can agree or disagree with someone without being punished or cornered into a paragon or renegade choice
-Dialogue option tones: heart, head, professional and casual.
-These don't affect you or sway a meter one way or another, rather they allow you freedom without worrying about unintended consequences
-"Narrative actions" (previously "interrupts) return but rather than giving a "red"=bad or "blue"=good choice, it can say "shoot", leaving more ambiguity to your choice
-Decisions aren't necessarily obvious "right" or "wrong", there are pros and cons to each and you'll just have to play the game the way you want

The future
-Mass Effect: Andromeda leaves the door open for more games (obviously)
-New game+ mode allows you to change your gender if you choose
-BioWare is coy about multiple endings; "it's a suprise", "it's different than the trilogy"

J'aime bien le setting et les changements apportés au gameplay.

En ligne Yan

• Membre Coché
  • Fuck Trump
« Réponse #22 le: 01 décembre 2016, 23:17:27 pm »
! No longer available

Je commences a hypé  :)

Hors ligne Pat

• Membre Coché
  • L'Admin d'une épave
« Réponse #23 le: 01 décembre 2016, 23:38:29 pm »
Ouep, dans mon cas, c'était un blind buy day 1 dès qu'il avait été annoncé, mais bien heureux de voir enfin du gameplay et ce que je vois me plaît.

Hors ligne Chuck

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #24 le: 05 janvier 2017, 17:42:15 pm »
day 1 en 2017 LUL

Hors ligne Quito

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #25 le: 05 janvier 2017, 17:54:55 pm »
le skill tree va etre fou
FLAMETHROWER BITCH
ma être le dieu des flammes
Pigeon pigeon pigeon pigeon pigeon pigeon pigeon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsqeGLBq5tQ

Hors ligne Chuck

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #26 le: 05 janvier 2017, 17:56:05 pm »
c sur le meme engine que dragon age inquisition :(

Hors ligne Malkavian

• Membre Coché
  • animjeeart.com
« Réponse #27 le: 05 janvier 2017, 18:05:35 pm »

Tu dis ça comme si c'était une mauvaise chose... Frostbite 3 est un excellent engin.

Juste à voir ce que ça donne pour Battlefield 1 et Star Wars: Battlefront, j'vois VRAIMENT pas où tu vois un problème.

Hors ligne Malkavian

• Membre Coché
  • animjeeart.com
« Réponse #28 le: 05 janvier 2017, 18:11:07 pm »
! No longer available

En ligne Yan

• Membre Coché
  • Fuck Trump
« Réponse #29 le: 05 janvier 2017, 18:28:02 pm »

As tu jouer a Battlefield et Battlefront? 2 plus beau jeux que j'ai jouer cette gen avec le meme moteur

Hors ligne Chuck

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #30 le: 05 janvier 2017, 23:33:54 pm »
J'ai parlé trop vite :)

Hors ligne geepouks

• Membre
« Réponse #31 le: 07 janvier 2017, 21:20:33 pm »
Jou à:

En ligne Yan

• Membre Coché
  • Fuck Trump
« Réponse #32 le: 07 janvier 2017, 22:12:45 pm »
Je sais pas mais a date le marketing du jeu est vraiment mauvais,j'ai aucun hype  :(
Je veux un fucking trailer digne de ca
! No longer available

Hors ligne Chuck

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #33 le: 09 janvier 2017, 08:48:42 am »
ben le trailer qui ont sorti la semaine passé est pas mal solide

Hors ligne IRON

• Membre Coché
  • Redneck Son
« Réponse #34 le: 09 janvier 2017, 09:03:39 am »
c'est bientot ca le spring 2017  8)

Hors ligne Vacpower™

• Membre
« Réponse #35 le: 10 janvier 2017, 03:44:15 am »
Je sais pas mais a date le marketing du jeu est vraiment mauvais,j'ai aucun hype  :(
Je veux un fucking trailer digne de ca
! No longer available

Je suis un peu d'accord qu'à date on a toujours l'impression que tout ce qu'on nous montre d'Andromeda c'est toujours soit du Gameplay totalement hors contexte, ou un teaser qui dit pas grand chose de l'histoire. C'est comme si on nous teasait un "big reveal" qui arrive jamais.

Mais bon, d'un autre côté, la grosse campagne médiatique de Mass Effect 2 c'était un peu de la bullshit. On avait eu 2-3 trailer cinématique "hors-engin" qui avaient aucun rapport avec ce qui était vraiment dans le jeu (pas visuellement, parce que c'était évident que c'était pas in-game, mais narrativement), et le slogan "Fight for the lost" avait quasiment aucun lien avec l'histoire principale au final.
« Modifié: 10 janvier 2017, 03:50:03 am par Vacpower™ »

Hors ligne iZer

• Membre Coché
  • Fanboys hater
« Réponse #36 le: 27 janvier 2017, 20:16:04 pm »
PS3:

Hors ligne Chuck

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #37 le: 30 janvier 2017, 14:37:38 pm »
Hype

Hors ligne Pat

• Membre Coché
  • L'Admin d'une épave
« Réponse #38 le: 30 janvier 2017, 14:51:14 pm »
J'ai trouvé le teaser mauvais à souhait et rien de bon. J'espère que l'histoire sera pas cheesy comme le trailer et je suis déçu de voir que les méchants sont juste une espèce d'extra-terrestre qui ressemble à des insectes. C'est tellement pas original.

Hors ligne Chuck

• Membre Coché
« Réponse #39 le: 30 janvier 2017, 14:52:40 pm »
moi jai bien aimé malgré le fait que les personnages ont pas l'air du tout attachant contrairement aux 3 premiers.